The Madera Community College Center Library offers a dynamic and innovative environment for students and responds to the learning styles of today’s student, helping them achieve their learning outcomes.
Library faculty provide services to students and enhance student engagement through partnerships with faculty and the development of directed learning activities which extend classroom instruction and develop information literacy skills.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
· A 30-seat classroom for library instruction;
· Two group-study rooms;
· A computer lab for student research;
· Laptops & iPads for 2-hour student checkout;
· Wireless capability throughout for a variety of devices;
· A robust print collection: 40,000 titles, 86 print periodical & 8 newspaper subscriptions;
· Over 30,000 electronic books;
· Subscriptions to over 20 databases, providing access to full-text periodicals.
Get help 24/7 from Question Point:
Madera Center Faculty
Kari Johnson, Librarian.
(559) 675-4835. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org